- Full Welt leather
- Brown leather
- Brown elastic on both sides
- The comfort sole is perfect for everyday wear
- Padded heel lining
- Classic chisel square toe
- Soft, durable microfibre ‘sock lining’ draws moisture away from the foot
- Non-slip composition sole
Reginald Murray (‘RM’) Williams founded the company, R.M.Williams, in 1932. RM recognised the need for hardwearing products and was determined to create a boot that could endure the harsh conditions of the Australian outback. Months were spent adapting a single piece of softened hide into one of the world’s most recognizable footwear styles. Our legendary boot styles incorporate more than 80 hand-held processes, each performed by men and women with multiple years’ training and an eye for quality and detail. Today the skill of the 300 craftsmen and women in our workshop in Adelaide is something special and unique.
Made for Australia; loved around the world.